Print-Head Cleaner (adapt for XAAR, SEIKO, SPECTRA, KONIKA, EPSO Head)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Print-Head Cleaner
- Voltage: 220V
- Weight: 19kg
- Application: Printhead Cleaning
- Delivery Detail: Within 5 Working Days
- Transport Package: 1 Set in 1 Wooden Case
- Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Condition: New
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 1.1X0.5X0.5m
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Fit for: Seiko, Xaar, Konica, Spectra Printheads
- Trademark: Sanyi
- Specification: CE
1.Function Parameter Guide
1) Input electricity - AC220V/50Hz
2) Voltage - DC5V
3) Power - 15W
4) Cleaning Frequency - 8KHz
5) Max.Setting time - 15minutes
This product are make for piezo printhead cleaning processing, usually it can be clean in a few minute and back to work again like usual before it was.To make period of cleaning process to print head is very important, because this can make the life of print head much longer, and decrease the waste clog time, and to accord the low cost.
Every kind of large or small format plotter. Now it is adapt for XAAR, SEIKO, SPECTRA, KONIKA, etc.
1) In the power off situation connect the print head and print head cleaner with the connector(Notice the print head connector and print head cleaner have to put in the correctly position)
2) Use glass syringe to inhale the cleaning fluid and use the provided oil tube to connect the inlet of print head and put into the container
3) The cleaning fluid id 4-5cm deep in container(the front part of print head have to be inside of the cleaning fluid)
4) Turn on the power of print head cleaner(in the meantime you can hear a little noise) then push the syringe slowly and carefully
5) In this time you have to check the clean situation of cleaning fluid,if you have found dirty or something, you have to change the cleaning fluid and then clean the print head again till the print head are all unclog
6) Cut the power off, and disconnect the connector.
We provide 12 months trouble-free warranty and online support for our printhead cleaner.
Any question,please feel free to contact us. Our response will be as soon as possible. Thank you.